ACNE… definitely HATE them!
We understand the frustrations of hormonal acne whether it be during the teen years or even into adulthood. Luckily, treatment is possible and we are here to help you.
Why treat ACNE with us?
- Get faster results than just over the counter skin care (we will also advise you what to you in conjunction with our treatments)
- Reduce scars
- Reduce pigmentation from acne scaring
- Prevent future outbreaks
- Decrease the likelihood that you’ll need acne medication
- Enhance your self esteem with clear skin
ACNE Treatment Sessions
Step 1: Deep Clean
We always start off our ACNE Treatment Sessions with a good cleanse and gentle exfoliant
Step 2: Manual Extractions
We like to manually extract Blackheads and Whiteheads with a tool rather than a machine. This way, we can really control the spread of bacteria by localizing the target extraction site. And it’s super satisfying to see….
Step 3: We choose one of the following to help control bacteria and reduce inflammation
Hollywood Carbon Laser Peel
Why do we call it a Hollywood Carbon Laser Peel?
Simple! Hollywood A-listers love this procedure prior to a big event as there is no downtime and you get that immediate glow in your skin.
Hollywood Carbon Laser Peel helps with a number of skin irregularities:
- reduces the appearance of fine lines
- evens out skin tone
- helps repair sun damage
- reduce pore size
- manage oily skin
- removes dead skin cells
How Does A Hollywood Carbon Laser Peel Work?
Laser energy (Nd:YAG) and a specialized liquid carbon spectra solution are used in this procedure to rejuvenate the skin.
Here’s what to expect during the treatment:
- Deep skin cleanse.
- Carbon Laser Gel is applied to your skin for approximately 10 minutes to allow the the gel to absorb bacteria and debris from the pores, and attach itself to the first layer of dead skin.
- You will get laser eye shields to protect your eyes.
- The medical aesthetician will pass a laser (Nd:YAG) over the skin on a low-energy setting. This heats up the carbon, binding it to the epidermis, boosting collagen production and filling up fine lines. If you have sensitive skin or dark patches like melasma, we may skip this step.
- Then another energy setting is used to remove the carbon particles that contain bacteria, debris, and dead skin.
- The carbon is removed through a smoke ventilator system.
- Then we apply custom skin care products and SPF to your skin to end the treatment.
The result: brighter skin with an immediate GLOW.
High Frequency Therapy
High Frequency is a revolutionary skincare technology that is used to treat bacteria on acne prone skin, reducing pore size, and even helps with fine lines and wrinkles
A High Frequency wand with Argon Gas (glows violet) helps oxygenate the surface of the skin, killing P. acne bacteria, stimulating circulation and aiding in detoxification. The contraction in blood vessels will help reduce inflammation and and persistent acne.
LED (light-emitting diode) light therapy is a non-invasive treatment that uses light to penetrate the skin’s layers to treat a variety of skin concerns including: mild to moderate acne, eczema, hair loss, sun damage, wounds, fine lines and wrinkles, and pigmentation.
Blue light is great for treating acne on clients with Fitz I-IV, light to olive, skin types.
You must be logged in to post a comment.