Lasers skin rejuvenation is great for improving various problems of the skin, such as acne scarring, fine lines and wrinkles, sun spots and pigmentation, and manage oily skin.
LASER stands for “light amplification by stimulated emission of radiation.” They are used in skin rejuvenation that harnesses the power of light and heat to improve skin tone, texture, and coloration by creating heat energy that stimulates the body to heal its own tissue.
Read about our most popular services:
Hollywood Carbon Laser Peel
Why do we call it a Hollywood Carbon Laser Peel?
Simple! Hollywood A-listers love this procedure prior to a big event as there is no downtime and you get that immediate glow in your skin.
Hollywood Carbon Laser Peel helps with a number of skin irregularities:
- reduces the appearance of fine lines
- evens out skin tone
- helps repair sun damage
- reduce pore size
- manage oily skin
- removes dead skin cells
How Does A Hollywood Carbon Laser Peel Work?
Laser energy (Nd:YAG) and a specialized liquid carbon spectra solution are used in this procedure to rejuvenate the skin.
Here’s what to expect during the treatment:
- Deep skin cleanse.
- Carbon Laser Gel is applied to your skin for approximately 10 minutes to allow the the gel to absorb bacteria and debris from the pores, and attach itself to the first layer of dead skin.
- You will get laser eye shields to protect your eyes.
- The medical aesthetician will pass a laser (Nd:YAG) over the skin on a low-energy setting. This heats up the carbon, binding it to the epidermis, boosting collagen production and filling up fine lines. If you have sensitive skin or dark patches like melasma, we may skip this step.
- Then another energy setting is used to remove the carbon particles that contain bacteria, debris, and dead skin.
- The carbon is removed through a smoke ventilator system.
- Then we apply custom skin care products and SPF to your skin to end the treatment.
The result: brighter skin with an immediate GLOW.
- improving skin tone
- reducing rosacea and broken capillaries
- reducing fine lines and wrinkles
- treating sun damage, age spots, and brown pigmentation
- tightening the skin
- stimulating collagen elastin production
Nd:YAG (Neodymium: yytrium-alumunium-garnet) laser delivers a precise wavelength of light to produce a controlled injury to the skin that promotes cellular regeneration. With Fotona’s Q-switched technology, instead of heat, laser light is transformed into photoacoustic waves that cause thermal damage to damage to the cells containing pigment. This allows for these cells be removed by your body’s immune system, leaving brighter and more uniform skin tone. It is great for the treatment of mild-to-moderate photo damage and early signs of skin aging.
Non-ablative laser treatments are ideal for individuals with Fitzpatrick skin types I-III, light-to-olive complexions.
Nd:YAG Laser comes in 2 wavelengths, 1064 nm and 532 nm. It is a non-ablative laser, which works by heating up the underlying skin tissue without causing damage to the outer skin layers. Your body can then produce new collagen underneath.
- certain types of acne scars
- sun damaged skin
- fine lines and wrinkles
- pigmentation (brown age spots, freckles, melasma)
- active acne by targeting sebaceous glands
- dormant hair follicle stimulation
- collagen elastin production
Fotona’s Er:YAG (Erbium-doped yttrium-aluminum-garnet) laser typically emit light with a wavelength of 2940nm, which is infrared light. This wavelength is selectively absorbed by water in the skin cells, allowing extremely precise ablation of the epidermis. Skin tightening and collagen elastin production i the result as new skin forms.
Fotona’s technology allows the technician to choose different modes of operation, ranging from cold ablation to a combined ablative and thermal treatment, and even a completely thermal, non-ablative skin rejuvenation deep in the dermis. Fotona Er:YAG lasers provide the practitioner with the widest possible range of skin rejuvenation treatments (collagen remodeling, skin tightening, light peels, etc.).
During the procedure, you will feel a warm sensation on your skin during the treatment, but you won’t need any pain medication or numbing during the procedure.
You must be logged in to post a comment.